Donau Detectors are hand-held metal scanners, developed and improved since 1973. They are produced in Denmark in high quality and used anywhere where safety is a priority.
Airports , police , embassies and discos user Donau Detectors because the scanner is extremely effective and easy to work with – even over long periods of time.
In use, the hand-held metal scanners are:
- able to react on the metal balls 1 mm in size
- extremely robust and can withstand being dropped
- simple to operate and does not require constant thumb pressure
- easy to handle – even for hours at a time
- rechargeable in single charger or charging stations
- inexpensive to operate because they do not use the battery and no calibration
- equipped with a pleasant sound that rises and falls in the vicinity of the metal blank
- safe for people with pacemakers , as they emit radiation below 3 μTesla
The scanners from Donau Detectors far exceed the requirements for flight safety, that all UN member states must abide to by international rules under the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization).
The scanner is a tank
Donau Detectors scanner is the Tank of metal scanners. Both in its efficient use and appearance.
The size of the scanner is definitely not pocketable. For hand-held scanners it is the size that determines the depth that can be measured for items such as knives , guns , cell phones, side arms and the like.
Function above Design have been keywords in developing our hand-held scanner. The Donau Detector hand-held scanner looks exactly like what it is : a robust and efficient scanner with brawn, signaling that security must be taken seriously .
Donau Detectors hand-held scanners do not need to be calibrated or replacement of the battery. The scanner comes with a charger. Charging stations with room for 2 or 7 scanners can be delivered.
Donau Detectors also tailor scanners for many purposes – for instance, to stop the conveyor belt when a metal piece passes.
To order our hand-held metal scanners or get more information please call us on telephone +45 3617 6517.Contact Donau Detectors